Aisha Tyler Quotes and its meanings
Aisha Tyler quotes about Cool
Aisha Tyler quotes about Environmental
Aisha Tyler quotes about Science
Aisha Tyler quotes about Strength
Aisha Tyler Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Aisha Tyler quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Aisha Tyler write about?
Aisha Tyler has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about cool, environmental, marriage, science & strength. People always share Cool quotes, Environmental quotes, marriage, science & strength from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Aisha Tyler?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Aisha Tyler.
- My parents were vegetarians. I'd show up at school, this giant black kid, with none of the cool clothes and a tofu sandwich and celery sticks.
- I thought I was gonna be an attorney, so I went to Dartmouth and I was a government major and I minored in environmental policy, and I didn't do anything academically around the arts.
- Marriage isn't a carnival ride.
- People challenge my nerd cred all the time. I just show them the photo of me winning my middle-school science fair, wearing my Casio calculator watch and eyeglasses so big they look like they can see the future.
- The only concept or experience or core belief that I can attribute my other-ness to is that I just started out a weirdo and I stayed a weirdo. And it took me a long time to embrace my outsidership and see it as a strength rather than a weakness.