Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Quotes and its meanings
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Design
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Education
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Experience
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Failure
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Freedom
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about God
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Good
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Government
For a country to have a great writer is like having a second government. That is why no regime has ever loved great writers, only minor ones.
Our government declared that it is conducting some kind of great reforms. In reality, no real reforms were begun and no one at any point has declared a coherent programme.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Legal
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Power
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Religion
Of course God is endlessly multi-dimensional so every religion that exists on earth represents some face, some side of God.
Religion always remains higher than everyday life. In order to make the elevation towards religion easier for people, religion must be able to alter its forms in relation to the consciousness of modern man.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Society
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Travel
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about Truth
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes about War
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn write about?
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about design, education, experience, failure, freedom, god, good, government, legal, power, religion, society, travel, truth & war. People always share Design quotes, Education quotes, experience, failure, freedom, god, good, government, legal & power from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
- It would have been difficult to design a path out of communism worse than the one that has been followed.
- I can say without affectation that I belong to the Russian convict world no less than I do to Russian literature. I got my education there, and it will last forever.
- Literature transmits incontrovertible condensed experience... from generation to generation. In this way literature becomes the living memory of a nation.
- The sole substitute for an experience which we have not ourselves lived through is art and literature.
- It is not because the truth is too difficult to see that we make mistakes... we make mistakes because the easiest and most comfortable course for us is to seek insight where it accords with our emotions - especially selfish ones.
- Woe to that nation whose literature is cut short by the intrusion of force. This is not merely interference with freedom of the press but the sealing up of a nation's heart, the excision of its memory.
- It is the artist who realizes that there is a supreme force above him and works gladly away as a small apprentice under God's heaven.
- The battleline between good and evil runs through the heart of every man.
- For a country to have a great writer is like having a second government. That is why no regime has ever loved great writers, only minor ones.
- Our government declared that it is conducting some kind of great reforms. In reality, no real reforms were begun and no one at any point has declared a coherent programme.