Alexei Sayle Quotes and its meanings
Alexei Sayle quotes about Death
Alexei Sayle quotes about Politics
Alexei Sayle quotes about Travel
Alexei Sayle quotes about Women
Alexei Sayle Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Alexei Sayle quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Alexei Sayle write about?
Alexei Sayle has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about death, politics, travel & women. People always share Death quotes, Politics quotes, travel & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Alexei Sayle?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Alexei Sayle.
- As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death.
- I've accentuated the look over the years. As a comic, you try something and if it works you go with it and grind it to death.
- I have a lot of nice Italian winter clothes that make me look like a sophisticated Lebanese professor, so my friend Robert and I go around pretending to be experts in Arabic politics. It doesn't work in the summer though. I don't have the right clothes.
- If you travel to the States... they have a lot of different words than like what we use. For instance: they say 'elevator', we say 'lift' they say 'drapes', we say 'curtains' they say 'president', we say 'seriously deranged git.'
- People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.