Arne Jacobsen Quotes and its meanings
Arne Jacobsen quotes about Architecture
Proportions are what makes the old Greek temples classic in their beauty. They are like huge blocks, from which the air has been literally hewn out between the columns.
Arne Jacobsen quotes about Art
Arne Jacobsen quotes about Beauty
Arne Jacobsen quotes about Home
Arne Jacobsen quotes about Sad
Arne Jacobsen quotes about Travel
Arne Jacobsen Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Arne Jacobsen quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Arne Jacobsen write about?
Arne Jacobsen has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about architecture, art, beauty, design, home, sad & travel. People always share Architecture quotes, Art quotes, beauty, design, home, sad & travel from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Arne Jacobsen?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Arne Jacobsen.
- Architecture tends to consume everything else, it has become one's entire life.
- Proportions are what makes the old Greek temples classic in their beauty. They are like huge blocks, from which the air has been literally hewn out between the columns.
- If a building becomes architecture, then it is art.
- The primary factor is proportions.
- But inspiration? - That's when you come home from abroad and are asked: Well, have you found inspiration? - and fortunately you haven't. But the impressions sink in, of course, and may emerge later: None of us has invented the house that was done many thousands of years ago.
- You will soon find that I am a bit obsessive about my work. And that is a little sad, one often feels strangely restricted, not finding time to simmer, although one actually has many interests.
- When I travel, I draw and paint sketches which is great fun. And as long as you are fully aware that it has nothing to do with actual art, I think that's all right.