Bede Griffiths Quotes and its meanings
Bede Griffiths quotes about Age
Bede Griffiths quotes about Alone
Bede Griffiths quotes about Easter
Bede Griffiths quotes about Faith
Bede Griffiths quotes about Freedom
Bede Griffiths quotes about God
Bede Griffiths quotes about Knowledge
Bede Griffiths quotes about Life
Bede Griffiths quotes about Marriage
Bede Griffiths Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Bede Griffiths quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Bede Griffiths write about?
Bede Griffiths has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, alone, easter, faith, freedom, god, knowledge, life & marriage. People always share Age quotes, Alone quotes, easter, faith, freedom, god, knowledge, life & marriage from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Bede Griffiths?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Bede Griffiths.
- I am rediscovering the whole sexual dimension of life at the age of 86, really. And that also means discovering the feminine. So the whole of this dimension, which I had been seeking for a very long time, is now sort of opening itself up to me.
- I think the Mother is gradually revealing itself to me and taking over. But it is not the Mother alone. It is the Mother and the Father, the male and the female, sort of gradually having their marriage.
- God had brought me to my knees and made me acknowledge my own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn. I was no longer the centre of my life and therefore I could see God in everything.
- It is no longer a question of a Christian going about to convert others to the faith, but of each one being ready to listen to the other and so to grow together in mutual understanding.
- Obedience is detachment from the self. This is the most radical detachment of all. But what is the self? The self is the principle of reason and responsibility in us. It is the root of freedom, it is what makes us men.