Benjamin Netanyahu Quotes and its meanings
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Death
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Future
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Government
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Morning
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Movingon
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Peace
The Israeli government has proved over the past year its commitment to peace, both in words and deeds. By contrast, the Palestinians are posing preconditions for renewing the diplomatic process in a way they have not done over the course of 16 years.
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Politics
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Relationship
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Society
Benjamin Netanyahu quotes about Strength
Benjamin Netanyahu Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Benjamin Netanyahu quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Benjamin Netanyahu write about?
Benjamin Netanyahu has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about death, future, government, morning, movingon, peace, politics, relationship, society & strength. People always share Death quotes, Future quotes, government, morning, movingon, peace, politics, relationship, society & strength from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Benjamin Netanyahu?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Benjamin Netanyahu.
- You don't have people chanting 'Death to America' in Israel.
- The purpose of the Jewish state is to secure the Jewish future. That is why Israel must always have the ability to defend itself, against any threat.
- The Israeli government has proved over the past year its commitment to peace, both in words and deeds. By contrast, the Palestinians are posing preconditions for renewing the diplomatic process in a way they have not done over the course of 16 years.
- There is a fundamental situation in which the country has reached rock bottom, that a mother can't send her children out of the house in the morning. The country has reached rock bottom and this needs to be changed.
- I can tell you one thing, Iran is closer to developing nuclear weapons today than it was a week ago, or a month ago or a year ago. It's just moving on with its efforts.
- I think that a strong Israel is the only Israel that will bring the Arabs to the peace table.
- I think that peace will require two states, a Palestinian state that recognizes the Jewish state.
- You know, I'm just not going to get into American politics.
- I will say that I think Israel enjoys strong bipartisan support in the United States. It's really above and beyond American politics.
- The relationship between Israel and the United States is a bond of - it's just a very powerful bond. It was, it is, and will be and will continue to be.