Bill Vaughan Quotes and its meanings
Bill Vaughan quotes about Age
Bill Vaughan quotes about Business
Bill Vaughan quotes about Education
Bill Vaughan quotes about Funny
Bill Vaughan quotes about Happiness
Bill Vaughan quotes about Home
Bill Vaughan quotes about Hope
Bill Vaughan quotes about Money
Bill Vaughan quotes about Movies
Bill Vaughan quotes about Patriotism
Bill Vaughan quotes about Politics
Bill Vaughan quotes about Society
Bill Vaughan quotes about Women
Bill Vaughan Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Bill Vaughan quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Bill Vaughan write about?
Bill Vaughan has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, business, education, fitness, funny, happiness, home, hope, money, movies, patriotism, politics, society & women. People always share Age quotes, Business quotes, education, fitness, funny, happiness, home, hope, money & movies from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Bill Vaughan?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Bill Vaughan.
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to.
- Now that women are jockeys, baseball umpires, atomic scientists, and business executives, maybe someday they can master parallel parking.
- Economists report that a college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man's lifetime income - which he then spends sending his son to college.
- Muscles come and go flab lasts.
- Money won't buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.
- The wonderful world of home appliances now makes it possible to cook indoors with charcoal and outdoors with gas.
- We hope that, when the insects take over the world, they will remember with gratitude how we took them along on all our picnics.
- It would be nice if the poor were to get even half of the money that is spent in studying them.
- I'm an actor. And I guess I've done so many movies I've achieved some high visibility. But a star? I guess I still think of myself as kind of a worker ant.
- A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works.