Billy Joel Quotes and its meanings
Billy Joel quotes about Age
Billy Joel quotes about Alone
Billy Joel quotes about Art
Billy Joel quotes about Business
Billy Joel quotes about Education
Billy Joel quotes about Experience
Billy Joel quotes about Family
Billy Joel quotes about Food
Billy Joel quotes about Money
When I was 19, I made my first good week's pay as a club musician. It was enough money for me to quit my job at the factory and still pay the rent and buy some food. I freaked.
Don't make music for some vast, unseen audience or market or ratings share or even for something as tangible as money. Though it's crucial to make a living, that shouldn't be your inspiration. Do it for yourself.
Billy Joel quotes about Movies
Billy Joel quotes about Music
Billy Joel quotes about Women
Billy Joel Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Billy Joel quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Billy Joel write about?
Billy Joel has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, alone, art, business, car, education, experience, family, food, history, money, movies, music & women. People always share Age quotes, Alone quotes, art, business, car, education, experience, family, food & history from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Billy Joel?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Billy Joel.
- I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.
- In an age of incompetence, I've been able to last in this crazy business. I actually know how to play my ax and write a song. That's my job.
- As human beings, we need to know that we are not alone, that we are not crazy or completely out of our minds, that there are other people out there who feel as we do, live as we do, love as we do, who are like us.
- More than art, more than literature, music is universally accessible.
- I've crashed my car three times.
- When I was a young musician, the only option available to pursue secondary education in music was to attend a classical conservatory.
- Historically, musicians know what it is like to be outside the norm - walking the high wire without a safety net. Our experience is not so different from those who march to the beat of different drummers.
- Like family, we are tied to each other. This is what all good musicians understand.
- When I was 19, I made my first good week's pay as a club musician. It was enough money for me to quit my job at the factory and still pay the rent and buy some food. I freaked.
- Most people are satisfied with the junk food being sold as music.