Carolyn Murphy Quotes and its meanings
Carolyn Murphy quotes about Amazing
Carolyn Murphy quotes about Diet
Carolyn Murphy quotes about Gardening
Carolyn Murphy quotes about Morning
Carolyn Murphy quotes about Respect
Carolyn Murphy quotes about Sports
Carolyn Murphy Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Carolyn Murphy quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Carolyn Murphy write about?
Carolyn Murphy has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, diet, gardening, morning, respect & sports. People always share Amazing quotes, Diet quotes, gardening, morning, respect & sports from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Carolyn Murphy?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Carolyn Murphy.
- Giving birth was the most amazing thing I've ever done. I'd been living in a Third World country, and I said, 'I'm going to just squat behind a tree.' I basically did that but in a chair in my living room. I didn't want a sterile hospital room. I didn't want doctors. I had a midwife.
- The best anti-aging advice I've ever received? Drink a lot of water and have a plant-based diet. I also do mindful meditation with my daughter every day. It takes ten minutes. I think reducing stress plays a big part in anti-aging.
- I'm not surfing much anymore, but I love hiking and gardening, and I'm always wearing a hat and sunblock.
- I just remember Stella Tenant and me dancing in Donatella Versace's bathtub until like four in the morning. It was one of those 'pinch me' moments.
- I have great respect and understanding for military commitment due to my own family's involvement with the armed forces.
- I never thought I'd make the pages of 'Sports Illustrated,' because I've always been skinny.