Casey Stengel Quotes and its meanings
Casey Stengel quotes about Age
Casey Stengel quotes about Art
Casey Stengel quotes about Failure
Casey Stengel quotes about Family
Casey Stengel quotes about Funny
Casey Stengel quotes about Future
Casey Stengel quotes about Good
Casey Stengel quotes about Home
They say Yogi Berra is funny. Well, he has a lovely wife and family, a beautiful home, money in the bank, and he plays golf with millionaires. What's funny about that?
Casey Stengel quotes about Leadership
Casey Stengel quotes about Money
Casey Stengel quotes about Women
Casey Stengel Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Casey Stengel quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Casey Stengel write about?
Casey Stengel has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, art, failure, family, funny, future, good, home, leadership, money, sports & women. People always share Age quotes, Art quotes, failure, family, funny, future, good, home, leadership & money from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Casey Stengel?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Casey Stengel.
- The trick is growing up without growing old.
- Sure I played, did you think I was born at the age of 70 sitting in a dugout trying to manage guys like you?
- Ability is the art of getting credit for all the home runs somebody else hits.
- You gotta lose 'em some of the time. When you do, lose 'em right.
- They say Yogi Berra is funny. Well, he has a lovely wife and family, a beautiful home, money in the bank, and he plays golf with millionaires. What's funny about that?
- All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.
- Never make predictions, especially about the future.
- Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
- Managing is getting paid for home runs that someone else hits.
- The key to being a good manager is keeping the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided.