Cat Deeley Quotes and its meanings
Cat Deeley quotes about Birthday
Cat Deeley quotes about Dad
Cat Deeley quotes about Famous
Cat Deeley quotes about Food
Cat Deeley quotes about Funny
Cat Deeley quotes about Home
Cat Deeley quotes about Knowledge
Cat Deeley quotes about Learning
Cat Deeley quotes about Marriage
Cat Deeley quotes about Relationship
Success is hard in general for most women. We now have such busy lives, and we're told we can do everything - you know, we can have the relationship and the marriage and the kids and the career.
I'd say to any woman, get out of that bad relationship that's turning you into a shell of your former self. Learn from it and get out. Then wait enjoy yourself and your friends because, when what you want comes along, you'll spot it.
Cat Deeley quotes about Smile
Cat Deeley quotes about Success
Cat Deeley quotes about Wedding
Cat Deeley Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Cat Deeley quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Cat Deeley write about?
Cat Deeley has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about birthday, dad, famous, food, funny, home, knowledge, learning, marriage, relationship, smile, success & wedding. People always share Birthday quotes, Dad quotes, famous, food, funny, home, knowledge, learning, marriage & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Cat Deeley?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Cat Deeley.
- I hate birthdays. I hate birthday parties. I hate them. I don't know what it is, anybody's only got to come wafting near me with a piece of cake with a candle on and I break out in hives.
- The only time I ever look good dancing is if I'm next to my dad at a wedding.
- Being famous hasn't changed my perception of myself - I've just grown up.
- I just don't crave junk food.
- I don't feel any pressure to lose weight - and in any case, if I didn't have my food I'd be a nasty piece of work and wouldn't be able to function.
- I used to say I wanted somebody funny and intelligent, but kindness is the most important quality in a man.
- A girl's got to do what she's got to do to make somebody pay her a compliment. If that means moaning 'til the cows come home, then so be it.
- You can do one of two things. You can bury you head in the sand and believe what everyone tells you - that you will always be that young, that thin and that fabulous. Or you can use all the things you have - talent, contacts, knowledge - and do something different.
- I think that if you keep your eyes and your ears open and you are receptive to learning, there are skills you can get from any job at all.
- Success is hard in general for most women. We now have such busy lives, and we're told we can do everything - you know, we can have the relationship and the marriage and the kids and the career.