Cher Quotes and its meanings
Cher quotes about Age
Cher quotes about Business
Cher quotes about Christmas
Cher quotes about Death
Cher quotes about Family
Cher quotes about Famous
Cher quotes about Great
Cher quotes about Home
Cher quotes about Learning
Cher quotes about Men
Cher quotes about Pet
Cher quotes about Politics
Cher quotes about Power
Cher quotes about Religion
Cher quotes about Trust
Cher quotes about Valentinesday
Cher quotes about Women
Women have to harness their power - its absolutely true. It's just learning not to take the first no. And if you can't go straight ahead, you go around the corner.
Yes, it's a man's world, but that's all right because they're making a total mess of it. We're chipping away at their control, taking the parts we want. Some women think it's a difficult task, but it's not.
Cher Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Cher quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Cher write about?
Cher has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, business, christmas, death, family, famous, god, great, home, learning, marriage, men, pet, politics, power, religion, society, trust, valentinesday & women. People always share Age quotes, Business quotes, christmas, death, family, famous, god, great, home & learning from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Cher?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Cher.
- I've been screaming at the top of my lungs at my family, 'Work out! Work out! Old age is coming!'
- In this business it takes time to be really good - and by that time, you're obsolete.
- I remember a great America where we made everything. There was a time when the only thing you got from Japan was a really bad cheap transistor radio that some aunt gave you for Christmas.
- I'm scared to death of being poor. It's like a fat girl who loses 500 pounds but is always fat inside. I grew up poor and will always feel poor inside. It's my pet paranoia.
- I know I'm not supposed to have any opinions about politics, because I'm famous.
- I only answer to two people, myself and God.
- Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
- I would have gone home to my mother, but I'm not that crazy about my mother.
- Women have to harness their power - its absolutely true. It's just learning not to take the first no. And if you can't go straight ahead, you go around the corner.
- I'm learning English at the moment. I can say 'Big Ben', 'Hello Rodney', 'Tower Bridge' and 'Loo'.