Clive Owen Quotes and its meanings
Clive Owen quotes about Age
Clive Owen quotes about Best
Clive Owen quotes about Cool
Clive Owen quotes about Dad
Clive Owen quotes about Family
Clive Owen quotes about Freedom
Clive Owen quotes about Funny
Clive Owen quotes about Home
Clive Owen quotes about Marriage
Clive Owen quotes about Movies
A huge part of acting in movies is appetite. You do your best work when you've got a lot of appetite and you really want to embrace something. When you get tired, you don't have that hunger.
You go back to those films of the '40s and '50s and hear the dialogue, the way the people played off each other - the wordplay. I think we've really lost that in movies.
Clive Owen quotes about Parenting
Very often when you see families it's all perfect and neat, and parenting isn't like that. You do have constant negotiations. Things are ever developing and ever changing, and you constantly have to evaluate how you deal with your kids.
Clive Owen quotes about Travel
Clive Owen quotes about War
Clive Owen Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Clive Owen quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Clive Owen write about?
Clive Owen has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, best, cool, dad, family, freedom, funny, home, marriage, movies, parenting, travel & war. People always share Age quotes, Best quotes, cool, dad, family, freedom, funny, home, marriage & movies from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Clive Owen?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Clive Owen.
- If you explode onto the scene at a very young age, there are so many people pulling you in different directions. It takes time to recalibrate and see what's important.
- I think that Phil Kaufman is one of the best directors that I have come across.
- A huge part of acting in movies is appetite. You do your best work when you've got a lot of appetite and you really want to embrace something. When you get tired, you don't have that hunger.
- Parenthood and family come first for me, and when I'm not working I'm cool with the Teletubbies.
- I go off and make movies I come home, and I'm a dad and I hang with my girls.
- Outside of being home with my family, I prefer a crowd.
- I'm the git in the family.
- My wife needs her freedom just like me.
- I'd like to do a film which is funny.
- For me, London is and always will be home.