Craig Bruce Quotes and its meanings
Craig Bruce quotes about Beauty
Craig Bruce quotes about Computers
Craig Bruce quotes about Funny
Craig Bruce quotes about Hope
Craig Bruce quotes about Money
Why are people unemployed? Because there is no work. Why is there no work? Because people are not buying products and services. Why are people not buying products and services? Because they have no money. Why do people have no money? Because they are unemployed.
Craig Bruce quotes about Religion
Craig Bruce quotes about Trust
Craig Bruce quotes about Work
Craig Bruce Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Craig Bruce quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Craig Bruce write about?
Craig Bruce has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about beauty, computers, funny, hope, money, power, religion, trust & work. People always share Beauty quotes, Computers quotes, funny, hope, money, power, religion, trust & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Craig Bruce?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Craig Bruce.
- Nothing surpasses the beauty and elegance of a bad idea.
- It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow.
- Yeah, computers are going to take over the programming business because they have become so fast recently that they can solve the Halting Problem in five seconds flat.
- It's funny how social activists usually protest against the only things that have a credible chance of achieving the activists' goals.
- It's funny how most activists are pacifists.
- Fighting a war on terrorism is like fighting against crime. We can never hope to eradicate crime, so we shouldn't bother fighting it.
- Why are people unemployed? Because there is no work. Why is there no work? Because people are not buying products and services. Why are people not buying products and services? Because they have no money. Why do people have no money? Because they are unemployed.
- Geez, all that money we waste on space exploration just think how many bombs that would buy!
- Never underestimate the power of a simple tool.
- It's a bit odd that nobody seems to be using the correct technical term to describe organized Islamic terrorists. They are not a faction of a religion or a social movement. They are a cult. A suicide cult.