David Cassidy Quotes and its meanings
David Cassidy quotes about Amazing
David Cassidy quotes about Cool
David Cassidy quotes about Dad
I found myself very lost after 'The Partridge Family,' and I lost my dad and I lost my manager, and I lived in a bubble, and it took me 15 years to get through that and a lot of psychotherapy, and I'm laughing about it now!
David Cassidy quotes about Mom
David Cassidy quotes about Relationship
David Cassidy Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for David Cassidy quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does David Cassidy write about?
David Cassidy has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, cool, dad, mom & relationship. People always share Amazing quotes, Cool quotes, dad, mom & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by David Cassidy?
Here are the top most famous quotes by David Cassidy.
- I've been able to go on and have a successful career on Broadway and certainly the last five years in Las Vegas have been amazing.
- My music was never considered cool, but I've always felt that connection with the audience.
- My dad left when I was 3 1/2, and he left my mom and I.
- As a father, I do everything my dad didn't do. My son Beau's birth changed my life.
- I found myself very lost after 'The Partridge Family,' and I lost my dad and I lost my manager, and I lived in a bubble, and it took me 15 years to get through that and a lot of psychotherapy, and I'm laughing about it now!
- My mom used to take me down to the Jersey Shore when I was 7, 8, 9 years old. I can remember being down in that area - Belmar, Seaside Heights, Asbury Park and all those places that I went back and revisited.
- I've always had a special relationship with the U.K. fans, because even when I wasn't working they were very supportive.