David Letterman Quotes and its meanings
David Letterman quotes about Business
David Letterman quotes about Change
David Letterman quotes about Courage
David Letterman quotes about Funny
David Letterman quotes about Future
David Letterman quotes about Health
David Letterman quotes about Intelligence
David Letterman quotes about Thanksgiving
David Letterman quotes about Time
David Letterman Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for David Letterman quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does David Letterman write about?
David Letterman has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about business, change, courage, funny, future, health, intelligence, thanksgiving & time. People always share Business quotes, Change quotes, courage, funny, future, health, intelligence, thanksgiving & time from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by David Letterman?
Here are the top most famous quotes by David Letterman.
- There's no business like show business, but there are several businesses like accounting.
- Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change color and fall from the trees.
- There's only one requirement of any of us, and that is to be courageous. Because courage, as you might know, defines all other human behavior. And, I believe - because I've done a little of this myself - pretending to be courageous is just as good as the real thing.
- I cannot sing, dance or act what else would I be but a talk show host.
- We inadvertently bombed the Chinese Embassy. But Clinton now is working very hard. He has sent a letter of apology to the Chinese. And, he's also given them a gift certificate for future nuclear secrets.
- Dick Cheney said he was running again. He said his health was fine, 'I've got a doctor with me 24 hours a day.' Yeah, that's always the sign of a man in good health, isn't it?
- The White House is giving George W. Bush intelligence briefings. You know, some of these jokes just write themselves.
- It's so warm now, and Thanksgiving came so early - is it just me, or does it not really feel like Ramadan?
- Don't forget it's daylight savings time. You spring forward, then you fall back. It's like Robert Downey Jr. getting out of bed.