Diane Lane Quotes and its meanings
Diane Lane quotes about Age
Diane Lane quotes about Attitude
Diane Lane quotes about Dad
Diane Lane quotes about Happiness
Diane Lane quotes about Relationship
Diane Lane quotes about Smile
Diane Lane quotes about Success
Diane Lane Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Diane Lane quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Diane Lane write about?
Diane Lane has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, attitude, dad, happiness, relationship, smile & success. People always share Age quotes, Attitude quotes, dad, happiness, relationship, smile & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Diane Lane?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Diane Lane.
- I grew up loving horses. I was relatively obsessed, starting with my rocking horse at age 2, all the way through my painting and drawing phase.
- I think fun is an important part of the entertainment industry, and it should be. Anybody who's not incorporating some of that into their work needs to take a break, go away, and have an attitude adjustment.
- I was raised by free-spirited people, though my father gave me a very strong work ethic.
- I think the secret to happiness is having a Teflon soul. Whatever comes your way, you either let it slide or you cook with it.
- I don't really know how to relate to a long-term day-in day-out kind of comfortable relationship.
- I think that anybody that smiles automatically looks better.
- Independent films have a very different cachet than success films.