Douglas Horton Quotes and its meanings
Douglas Horton quotes about Age
Douglas Horton quotes about Change
Douglas Horton quotes about Death
Douglas Horton quotes about Freedom
Douglas Horton quotes about Happiness
Douglas Horton quotes about Hope
Douglas Horton quotes about Love
Douglas Horton quotes about Romantic
Douglas Horton quotes about Smile
Douglas Horton Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Douglas Horton quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Douglas Horton write about?
Douglas Horton has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, beauty, change, death, fear, food, freedom, happiness, hope, love, peace, romantic & smile. People always share Age quotes, Beauty quotes, change, death, fear, food, freedom, happiness, hope & love from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Douglas Horton?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Douglas Horton.
- Although it is generally known, I think it's about time to announce that I was born at a very early age.
- Beauty is variable, ugliness is constant.
- Change occurs in direct proportion to dissatisfaction, but dissatisfaction never changes.
- Death is the final wake-up call.
- As the fly bangs against the window attempting freedom while the door stands open, so we bang against death ignoring heaven.
- To awake from death is to die in peace.
- Action cures fear, inaction creates terror.
- If food were free, why work?
- To buy happiness is to sell soul.
- Happiness in the present is only shattered by comparison with the past.