Eamon de Valera Quotes and its meanings
Eamon de Valera quotes about Alone
Eamon de Valera quotes about Courage
Eamon de Valera quotes about Death
Eamon de Valera quotes about Food
Eamon de Valera quotes about Friendship
Eamon de Valera quotes about Hope
Eamon de Valera quotes about Sympathy
Eamon de Valera quotes about War
Eamon de Valera Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Eamon de Valera quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Eamon de Valera write about?
Eamon de Valera has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, courage, death, food, friendship, hope, sympathy & war. People always share Alone quotes, Courage quotes, death, food, friendship, hope, sympathy & war from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Eamon de Valera?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Eamon de Valera.
- Mr. Churchill is proud of Britain's stand alone, after France had fallen and before America entered the War.
- When we have done our best, we can, as a united people, take whatever may befall with calm courage and confidence that this old nation will survive and if death should come to many of us, death is not the end.
- If there is to be any hope of prosperity for this country it is by reversing that policy which made us simply the kitchen garden for supplying the British with cheap food.
- The part which American friendship played in helping us to win the freedom we enjoy in this part of Ireland has been gratefully recognized and acknowledged by our people.
- Since this war began our sympathy has gone out to all the suffering people who have been dragged into it. Further hundreds of millions have become involved since I spoke at Limerick fortnight ago.
- God has been pleased to save us during the years of war that have already passed. We pray that He may be pleased to save us to the end. But we must do our part.