Edward Young Quotes and its meanings
Edward Young quotes about Alone
Edward Young quotes about Death
Edward Young quotes about Friendship
Edward Young quotes about Future
Edward Young quotes about Learning
Edward Young quotes about Poetry
Edward Young quotes about Trust
Edward Young quotes about War
Edward Young quotes about Wisdom
Edward Young Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Edward Young quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Edward Young write about?
Edward Young has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, death, fear, friendship, future, learning, men, poetry, trust, war & wisdom. People always share Alone quotes, Death quotes, fear, friendship, future, learning, men, poetry, trust & war from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Edward Young?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Edward Young.
- By all means use some time to be alone.
- Virtue alone has majesty in death.
- Our birth is nothing but our death begun, As tapers waste the moment they take fire.
- Less base the fear of death than fear of life.
- Friendship's the wine of life: but friendship new... is neither strong nor pure.
- The future... seems to me no unified dream but a mince pie, long in the baking, never quite done.
- Some for renown, on scraps of learning dote, And think they grow immortal as they quote.
- Much learning shows how little mortals know much wealth, how little wordings enjoy.
- Men may live fools, but fools they cannot die.
- There is something about poetry beyond prose logic, there is mystery in it, not to be explained but admired.