Elizabeth Bowen Quotes and its meanings
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Alone
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Experience
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Hope
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Jealousy
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Love
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Morning
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about War
Elizabeth Bowen quotes about Women
Elizabeth Bowen Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Elizabeth Bowen quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Elizabeth Bowen write about?
Elizabeth Bowen has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, education, experience, hope, jealousy, love, morning, war & women. People always share Alone quotes, Education quotes, experience, hope, jealousy, love, morning, war & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Elizabeth Bowen?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Elizabeth Bowen.
- Jealousy is no more than feeling alone against smiling enemies.
- There is no end to the violations committed by children on children, quietly talking alone.
- Never to lie is to have no lock on your door, you are never wholly alone.
- Education is not so important as people think.
- Experience isn't interesting until it begins to repeat itself. In fact, till it does that, it hardly is experience.
- Pity the selfishness of lovers: it is brief, a forlorn hope it is impossible.
- When you love someone all your saved up wishes start coming out.
- Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of a winter day.
- Fantasy is toxic: the private cruelty and the world war both have their start in the heated brain.
- Intimacies between women often go backwards, beginning in revelations and ending in small talk.