Elizabeth Hurley Quotes and its meanings
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Alone
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Dad
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Diet
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Famous
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Health
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Intelligence
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Movies
Elizabeth Hurley quotes about Sports
Elizabeth Hurley Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Elizabeth Hurley quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Elizabeth Hurley write about?
Elizabeth Hurley has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, dad, diet, famous, health, intelligence, movies & sports. People always share Alone quotes, Dad quotes, diet, famous, health, intelligence, movies & sports from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Elizabeth Hurley?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Elizabeth Hurley.
- I don't know much about only children. I was the middle one of three, and if ever I was alone with mum and dad, it was a rare moment.
- Getting as much sleep as possible and following a healthy diet will stop you from feeling run-down if, like me, you're super-stressed.
- I certainly don't want a child of mine to be famous, or anyone I was very close to who isn't yet... It's the worst thing to be trapped in your house not be able to leave.
- I am passionate about talking to women about their breast health.
- I've always wanted to be a spy, and frankly I'm a little surprised that British intelligence has never approached me.
- When I started doing movies, every crew member was older than me.
- I keep getting these extraordinary letteres, really weird ones from American sports stars - I've always thought you were one pretty lady and now that you're single I want to meet you for a drink.
- I don't want someone to watch sports in bed. That drives me nuts.