Emil Zatopek Quotes and its meanings
Emil Zatopek quotes about Alone
Emil Zatopek quotes about Dreams
Emil Zatopek quotes about Experience
Emil Zatopek quotes about Fitness
Emil Zatopek quotes about Friendship
Emil Zatopek quotes about Hope
Emil Zatopek quotes about Men
Emil Zatopek quotes about Money
Emil Zatopek quotes about Power
Emil Zatopek Quotes Index
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Emil Zatopek write about?
Emil Zatopek has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, dreams, experience, fitness, friendship, hope, men, money & power. People always share Alone quotes, Dreams quotes, experience, fitness, friendship, hope, men, money & power from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Emil Zatopek?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Emil Zatopek.
- The athlete of today is not an athlete alone. He's the center of a team - doctors, scientists, coaches, agents and so on.
- An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.
- A runner must run with dreams in his heart, not money in his pocket.
- If you want to run, run a mile. If you want to experience a different life, run a marathon.
- We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon.
- Great is the victory, but the friendship of all is greater.
- It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys.
- If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years, then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter. I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to.