Erykah Badu Quotes and its meanings
Erykah Badu has written on many topics. Some of the topics he has discussed most are as follows;
Alone Art Business Communication Computers Cool Experience Government Money Music Relationship Religion Respect Society Success Work
Erykah Badu quotes about Alone
Erykah Badu quotes about Art
Erykah Badu quotes about Business
Erykah Badu quotes about Communication
Erykah Badu quotes about Computers
Erykah Badu quotes about Cool
Erykah Badu quotes about Experience
Erykah Badu quotes about Government
Erykah Badu quotes about Money
Erykah Badu quotes about Music
Erykah Badu quotes about Relationship
Erykah Badu quotes about Religion
Personally, I don't choose any particular religion or symbol or group of words or teachings to define me. That's between me and the most high. You know, my higher self. The Creator.
I am not systematic at all when it comes to religion. I just love life. And I'm not judgmental. And I'm a vegetarian.
Erykah Badu quotes about Respect
I'm free. I just do what I want, say what I want, say how I feel, and I don't try to hurt nobody. I just try to make sure that I don't compromise my art in any kind of way, and I think people respect that.
I think a lot of people have lost respect for the individual, you know, the individual, the person who doesn't conform.
Erykah Badu quotes about Society
Erykah Badu quotes about Success
Erykah Badu quotes about Work
Erykah Badu Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Erykah Badu quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Erykah Badu write about?
Erykah Badu has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, art, business, communication, computers, cool, experience, government, money, music, relationship, religion, respect, society, success & work. People always share Alone quotes, Art quotes, business, communication, computers, cool, experience, government, money & music from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Erykah Badu?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Erykah Badu.
- No one chooses to raise children alone.
- I'm free. I just do what I want, say what I want, say how I feel, and I don't try to hurt nobody. I just try to make sure that I don't compromise my art in any kind of way, and I think people respect that.
- The music business is motivated by money. Music is motivated by energy and feelings.
- Man, I don't want to have nothing to do with computers. I don't want the government in my business.
- Music and the music business are two different things.
- What does music mean to me? I don't think I would really be much without it, without it coming through me. It's my means of communication, my means of growth, my means of transportation from one point in my life to another.
- I have the ability to sing with emotion and feeling, but if you say I sound like Billie Holiday, that's cool. Let's look at who Billie was: she was this person, this singer, this beautiful diva who could move the audience with the slightest gesture of her hand.
- Artists need some kind of stimulating experience a lot of times, which crystallizes when you sing about it or paint it or sculpt it. You literally mold the experience the way you want. It's therapy.
- When you're in a relationship you want it to work. My parents did, I did. But we are not taught how to make it work.
- Personally, I don't choose any particular religion or symbol or group of words or teachings to define me. That's between me and the most high. You know, my higher self. The Creator.