Gary Ross Quotes and its meanings
Gary Ross quotes about Change
Gary Ross quotes about Dreams
Gary Ross quotes about Freedom
Gary Ross quotes about Future
Gary Ross quotes about Imagination
Gary Ross quotes about Learning
Gary Ross quotes about Movies
'Dr. Strangelove' was and is one of my favorite movies ever, and I just can't believe they actually blew up the world after that.
Family entertainment is really very necessary in our culture. Look how profitable they are. It's almost not discretionary. You need to take your family to the movies.
Gary Ross quotes about Religion
Gary Ross quotes about Respect
Gary Ross quotes about Science
Gary Ross Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Gary Ross quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Gary Ross write about?
Gary Ross has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about change, dreams, freedom, future, imagination, learning, movies, religion, respect & science. People always share Change quotes, Dreams quotes, freedom, future, imagination, learning, movies, religion, respect & science from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Gary Ross?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Gary Ross.
- Really, each era has its own false nostalgia. We all put a picket fence up around something. For my generation it was the '50s, and for other generations it will be something else. Change is scary for everyone, as is complexity, contradiction, and an uncertain future.
- I don't understand people who dream in black and white. I just don't get it. My dreams have always been vivid color.
- History is full of examples of people who clamp down after they began to enjoy too much freedom. Freedom can lead to instability, anarchy, and confusion. So there can be a moral counter-revolution.
- Ultimately, so much Dr. Seuss is about empowerment. He invites us to disappear into our imagination and then blows the doors off what that can mean.
- If you look at the opening of 'Private Ryan,' you are so in the point of view of those guys and there is a whole world swirling all around them. You are learning that geography as they are learning it.
- 'Dr. Strangelove' was and is one of my favorite movies ever, and I just can't believe they actually blew up the world after that.
- Obviously I love 'The Godfather' movies. I think they're phenomenal.
- Family entertainment is really very necessary in our culture. Look how profitable they are. It's almost not discretionary. You need to take your family to the movies.
- Most modern science fiction went to school on 'Dune.' Even 'Harry Potter' with its 'boy protagonist who has not yet grown into his destiny' shares a common theme. When I read it for the first time, I felt like I had learned another language, mastered a new culture, adopted a new religion.
- You can't tell your kids to read if you're just watching television. They have to see you read. And in that respect, I think it's important to walk the walk. It's a wonderful shared time.