George Burns Quotes and its meanings
George Burns quotes about Age
George Burns quotes about Failure
George Burns quotes about Family
George Burns quotes about Funny
George Burns quotes about Future
George Burns quotes about Good
George Burns quotes about Happiness
George Burns quotes about Love
George Burns quotes about Money
George Burns quotes about Success
George Burns quotes about Time
George Burns quotes about Women
George Burns Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for George Burns quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does George Burns write about?
George Burns has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, failure, family, funny, future, good, happiness, love, money, success, time & women. People always share Age quotes, Failure quotes, family, funny, future, good, happiness, love, money & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by George Burns?
Here are the top most famous quotes by George Burns.
- You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old.
- Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope.
- If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age.
- I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
- I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick.
- I look to the future because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life.
- Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your life.
- Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman it depends on how much happiness you can handle.