Gloria Swanson Quotes and its meanings
Gloria Swanson quotes about Age
Gloria Swanson quotes about Death
Gloria Swanson quotes about Experience
Gloria Swanson quotes about Failure
Gloria Swanson quotes about Romantic
Gloria Swanson Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Gloria Swanson quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Gloria Swanson write about?
Gloria Swanson has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, dad, death, experience, failure, food, health & romantic. People always share Age quotes, Dad quotes, death, experience, failure, food, health & romantic from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Gloria Swanson?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Gloria Swanson.
- The first feminine feature that goes, with advancing age, is the neck.
- As Daddy said, life is 95 percent anticipation.
- Life and death. They are somehow sweetly and beautifully mixed, but I don't know how.
- The only time I ever went hunting I remembered it as a grisly experience.
- If you're 40 years old and you've never had a failure, you've been deprived.
- I became a fanatic about healthy food in 1944.
- I was married when I was 17. I knew nothing. I was full of romance.