Graham Greene Quotes and its meanings
Graham Greene quotes about Age
Graham Greene quotes about Courage
Graham Greene quotes about Death
Graham Greene quotes about Failure
Graham Greene quotes about Faith
Graham Greene quotes about Fear
Graham Greene quotes about Future
Graham Greene quotes about Happiness
Graham Greene quotes about Nature
Graham Greene quotes about Peace
Graham Greene quotes about Relationship
Graham Greene quotes about Sad
Graham Greene quotes about Success
Graham Greene quotes about Technology
Graham Greene quotes about Trust
Graham Greene quotes about Truth
Champagne, if you are seeking the truth, is better than a lie detector. It encourages a man to be expansive, even reckless, while lie detectors are only a challenge to tell lies successfully.
The truth has never been of any real value to any human being - it is a symbol for mathematicians and philosophers to pursue. In human relations kindness and lies are worth a thousand truths.
A petty reason perhaps why novelists more and more try to keep a distance from journalists is that novelists are trying to write the truth and journalists are trying to write fiction.
Graham Greene quotes about War
Graham Greene quotes about Wisdom
Graham Greene Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Graham Greene quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Graham Greene write about?
Graham Greene has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, courage, death, failure, faith, fear, freedom, future, happiness, nature, peace, relationship, sad, success, technology, trust, truth, war & wisdom. People always share Age quotes, Courage quotes, death, failure, faith, fear, freedom, future, happiness & nature from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Graham Greene?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Graham Greene.
- Morality comes with the sad wisdom of age, when the sense of curiosity has withered.
- People talk about the courage of condemned men walking to the place of execution: sometimes it needs as much courage to walk with any kind of bearing towards another person's habitual misery.
- Failure too is a form of death.
- We are all of us resigned to death: it's life we aren't resigned to.
- Success is more dangerous than failure, the ripples break over a wider coastline.
- If you have abandoned one faith, do not abandon all faith. There is always an alternative to the faith we lose. Or is it the same faith under another mask?
- Writing is a form of therapy sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation.
- Heresy is another word for freedom of thought.
- There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
- No human being can really understand another, and no one can arrange another's happiness.