James Herriot Quotes and its meanings
James Herriot quotes about Funny
James Herriot quotes about Hope
James Herriot quotes about Love
James Herriot quotes about Morning
James Herriot quotes about Pet
James Herriot quotes about Trust
James Herriot Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for James Herriot quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does James Herriot write about?
James Herriot has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about funny, hope, love, morning, pet & trust. People always share Funny quotes, Hope quotes, love, morning, pet & trust from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by James Herriot?
Here are the top most famous quotes by James Herriot.
- For years I used to bore my wife over lunch with stories about funny incidents.
- I hope to make people realize how totally helpless animals are, how dependent on us, trusting as a child must that we will be kind and take care of their needs.
- If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans.
- I am never at my best in the early morning, especially a cold morning in the Yorkshire spring with a piercing March wind sweeping down from the fells, finding its way inside my clothing, nipping at my nose and ears.
- I have felt cats rubbing their faces against mine and touching my cheek with claws carefully sheathed. These things, to me, are expressions of love.
- Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.
- I wish people would realize that animals are totally dependent on us, helpless, like children, a trust that is put upon us.