Jared Leto Quotes and its meanings
Jared Leto quotes about Computers
Jared Leto quotes about Experience
Jared Leto quotes about Respect
Jared Leto quotes about Strength
Jared Leto quotes about Sympathy
Jared Leto quotes about Teen
Jared Leto quotes about Wedding
Jared Leto Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jared Leto quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jared Leto write about?
Jared Leto has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about computers, experience, respect, strength, sympathy, teen & wedding. People always share Computers quotes, Experience quotes, respect, strength, sympathy, teen & wedding from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jared Leto?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jared Leto.
- I take computers practically apart and put them back together. I have a supercomputer I built over the years out of different computers.
- Music is subjective to everyone's unique experience.
- My mother is very, very smart and commands respect because she has a lot of respect for herself.
- He's an innocent in a lot of ways. He's a very simple person who really doesn't have the resources or the strength, ultimately, to handle the situation.
- I've always liked Saturn. But I also have some sympathy for Pluto because I heard it's been downgraded from a planet, and I think it should remain a planet. Once you've given something planetary status it's kind of mean to take it away.
- I was never interested in 'Teen Beat' like roles. I just wanted to work.
- I only did karaoke once in my life. It was with Courtney Love and it was a total disaster. She pulled me on stage in front of 500 people at a wedding. I'd never done karaoke before.