Jasmine Guy Quotes and its meanings
Jasmine Guy quotes about Alone
Jasmine Guy quotes about Family
Jasmine Guy quotes about Friendship
Jasmine Guy quotes about Love
Jasmine Guy quotes about Marriage
Jasmine Guy quotes about Relationship
Jasmine Guy quotes about Respect
Jasmine Guy quotes about Sad
Jasmine Guy quotes about Women
Jasmine Guy Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jasmine Guy quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jasmine Guy write about?
Jasmine Guy has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, family, friendship, love, marriage, relationship, respect, sad & women. People always share Alone quotes, Family quotes, friendship, love, marriage, relationship, respect, sad & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jasmine Guy?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jasmine Guy.
- Young people discovering their sexuality must know they walk with a strong tradition and that they are not alone. They have a right to information without being pressured.
- If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one's friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family.
- The building of friendship, family, community and love is complicated. We are so isolated in this country, no longer supported by tribes and villages.
- It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment.
- I am very sad for men and women trapped in any relationship where there is cruelty, dominance, inequity. I long for the liberation of all people.