Jean Baudrillard Quotes and its meanings
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Courage
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Death
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Dreams
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Fear
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Funny
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Future
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Great
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Intelligence
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Jealousy
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Learning
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Money
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Power
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Sad
Jean Baudrillard quotes about Society
Jean Baudrillard Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jean Baudrillard quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jean Baudrillard write about?
Jean Baudrillard has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about courage, death, dreams, fear, funny, future, great, intelligence, jealousy, learning, money, power, sad & society. People always share Courage quotes, Death quotes, dreams, fear, funny, future, great, intelligence, jealousy & learning from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jean Baudrillard?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jean Baudrillard.
- Cowardice and courage are never without a measure of affectation. Nor is love. Feelings are never true. They play with their mirrors.
- Deep down, no one really believes they have a right to live. But this death sentence generally stays tucked away, hidden beneath the difficulty of living. If that difficulty is removed from time to time, death is suddenly there, unintelligibly.
- Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfillment.
- Television knows no night. It is perpetual day. TV embodies our fear of the dark, of night, of the other side of things.
- There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world.
- To love someone is to isolate him from the world, wipe out every trace of him, dispossess him of his shadow, drag him into a murderous future. It is to circle around the other like a dead star and absorb him into a black light.
- The great person is ahead of their time, the smart make something out of it, and the blockhead, sets themselves against it.
- The sad thing about artificial intelligence is that it lacks artifice and therefore intelligence.
- A negative judgment gives you more satisfaction than praise, provided it smacks of jealousy.
- In the same way that we need statesmen to spare us the abjection of exercising power, we need scholars to spare us the abjection of learning.