Jim Bishop Quotes and its meanings
Jim Bishop quotes about Age
Jim Bishop quotes about Car
Jim Bishop quotes about Dating
Jim Bishop quotes about Future
Jim Bishop quotes about Patience
Jim Bishop quotes about Sports
Jim Bishop Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jim Bishop quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jim Bishop write about?
Jim Bishop has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, car, dating, future, patience & sports. People always share Age quotes, Car quotes, dating, future, patience & sports from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jim Bishop?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jim Bishop.
- A newspaper is lumber made malleable. It is ink made into words and pictures. It is conceived, born, grows up and dies of old age in a day.
- When you read about a car crash in which two or three youngsters are killed, do you pause to dwell on the amount of love and treasure and patience parents poured into bodies no longer suitable for open caskets?
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
- It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.
- Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun.