Jimmy Carr Quotes and its meanings
Jimmy Carr quotes about Failure
Jimmy Carr quotes about Faith
Jimmy Carr quotes about Funny
Jimmy Carr quotes about Marriage
Jimmy Carr quotes about Wisdom
Jimmy Carr Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Jimmy Carr quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Jimmy Carr write about?
Jimmy Carr has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about failure, faith, funny, marriage & wisdom. People always share Failure quotes, Faith quotes, funny, marriage & wisdom from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Jimmy Carr?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Jimmy Carr.
- As soon as I did my first five minutes of stand-up I knew that I would rather be a failure at comedy than a success in marketing.
- I don't think it's any coincidence that I lost my religious faith and 'manned up' in the same year. I was described somewhere as a lapsed Catholic, which is funny because I'm not going back! I want to achieve things rather than live life in an animalistic way.
- I didn't plan to be the rude middle-class comedian. You write a certain type of joke that you find funny, and mine happen to be often rude. Yes, it's juvenile, but that's me.
- I was a Christian. I didn't want to have sex before marriage, I was a bit uptight and not very self-confident. I was a virgin until I was 26.
- After a gig I always head back to the hotel, remembering granny's words of wisdom. I cancel the late-night pizza and watch the Jonathan Ross show instead.