Joseph Barbera Quotes and its meanings
Joseph Barbera quotes about Alone
Joseph Barbera quotes about Car
Joseph Barbera quotes about Dreams
Joseph Barbera quotes about Failure
Joseph Barbera quotes about Hope
Joseph Barbera quotes about Marriage
Joseph Barbera quotes about Movies
Joseph Barbera quotes about Romantic
Joseph Barbera Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Joseph Barbera quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Joseph Barbera write about?
Joseph Barbera has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, car, dreams, failure, hope, marriage, movies & romantic. People always share Alone quotes, Car quotes, dreams, failure, hope, marriage, movies & romantic from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Joseph Barbera?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Joseph Barbera.
- I don't know that I spent any more time alone than any other kid, but being by myself never bothered me.
- I hate fishing, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to hike when you can get in the car and drive.
- That's what keeps me going: dreaming, inventing, then hoping and dreaming some more in order to keep dreaming.
- Los Angeles was an impression of failure, of disappointment, of despair, and of oddly makeshift lives. This is California? I thought.
- I hope we don't get to the point where we have to have the cat stop chasing the mouse to teach him glassblowing and basket weaving.
- My marriage had been impulsive. That marriage should have been short-lived instead of the 23 years it spanned.
- Bill Hanna and I owe an awful lot to television, but we both got our start and built the first phase of our partnership in the movies.
- In those days, boxing was very glamorous and romantic. You listened to fights on the radio, and a good announcer made it seem like a contest between gladiators.