Joseph Brodsky Quotes and its meanings
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Attitude
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Beauty
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Change
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Education
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Family
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Friendship
Joseph Brodsky quotes about History
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Patriotism
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Poetry
Joseph Brodsky quotes about Work
Joseph Brodsky Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Joseph Brodsky quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Joseph Brodsky write about?
Joseph Brodsky has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about attitude, beauty, change, education, family, friendship, history, patriotism, poetry & work. People always share Attitude quotes, Beauty quotes, change, education, family, friendship, history, patriotism, poetry & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Joseph Brodsky?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Joseph Brodsky.
- For a writer only one form of patriotism exists: his attitude toward language.
- What I like about cities is that everything is king size, the beauty and the ugliness.
- I do not believe in political movements. I believe in personal movement, that movement of the soul when a man who looks at himself is so ashamed that he tries to make some sort of change - within himself, not on the outside.
- Man is what he reads.
- It is well to read everything of something, and something of everything.
- Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
- The real history of consciousness starts with one's first lie.
- Poetry is rather an approach to things, to life, than it is typographical production.
- After all, it is hard to master both life and work equally well. So if you are bound to fake one of them, it had better be life.