Judith Viorst Quotes and its meanings
Judith Viorst quotes about Age
Judith Viorst quotes about Health
Judith Viorst quotes about Hope
Judith Viorst quotes about Love
Judith Viorst quotes about Marriage
Judith Viorst quotes about Music
Judith Viorst quotes about Strength
Judith Viorst Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Judith Viorst quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Judith Viorst write about?
Judith Viorst has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, health, hope, love, marriage, music & strength. People always share Age quotes, Health quotes, hope, love, marriage, music & strength from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Judith Viorst?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Judith Viorst.
- You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned.
- When he is late for dinner and I know he must be either having an affair or lying dead in the street, I always hope he's dead.
- We will have to give up the hope that, if we try hard, we somehow will always do right by our children. The connection is imperfect. We will sometimes do wrong.
- Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight girdle, a higher tax bracket or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.
- One advantage of marriage is that, when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you, it keeps you together until you fall in again.
- Close friends contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the wine taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there.
- Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces.