Karl Rove Quotes and its meanings
Karl Rove quotes about Anger
Karl Rove quotes about Business
Karl Rove quotes about Cool
Karl Rove quotes about Education
Karl Rove quotes about Future
Karl Rove quotes about Good
Karl Rove quotes about Hope
Karl Rove quotes about Marriage
Karl Rove quotes about Morning
Karl Rove quotes about Politics
For a person who promised hope and civility in politics, Mr. Obama has shown a borderline obsessiveness in blaming Mr. Bush.
If you really want to diminish a candidate, depict him as the foil of his handler. This is as old in American politics as politics itself.
Karl Rove quotes about Society
Karl Rove quotes about Trust
You may be right that people say: 'You know what, we had Obama. He was inexperienced. The guy had great rhetoric, sounded good, looked good, but has turned out to be an utter disaster. I want someone where I have confidence and credibility that they're up to the job and that I can trust what they tell me.'
Karl Rove quotes about War
Karl Rove Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Karl Rove quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Karl Rove write about?
Karl Rove has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about anger, business, cool, education, future, good, hope, marriage, morning, politics, society, trust & war. People always share Anger quotes, Business quotes, cool, education, future, good, hope, marriage, morning & politics from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Karl Rove?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Karl Rove.
- And I think there's something about conservatives frankly - and the Left, when it comes to their channels of persuasion, are unpersuasive. They are, most of them are hate-filled, obscenity-clogged rants of anger and hatred.
- Our competition for American business is no longer in the next county or the next state, it's around the world.
- And not only that, I also have the MacBook Air which is really cool. Even my wife is jealous of my MacBook Air.
- As people do better, they start voting like Republicans - unless they have too much education and vote Democratic, which proves there can be too much of a good thing.
- The claim made by Team Obama that every dollar in stimulus translates into a dollar-and-a-half in growth is economic fiction. The costs of stimulus reduce future growth. No country has ever spent itself to prosperity. The price of stimulus has to be paid sometime.
- For a person who promised hope and civility in politics, Mr. Obama has shown a borderline obsessiveness in blaming Mr. Bush.
- I believe in traditional marriage.
- Well, marriage is a very important part of our culture and our society. If we want to have a hopeful and decent society, we ought to aim for the ideal.
- I mean, if you have to wake up in the morning to be validated by the editorial page of the New York Times, you got a pretty sorry existence.
- If you really want to diminish a candidate, depict him as the foil of his handler. This is as old in American politics as politics itself.