Katharine Hepburn Quotes and its meanings
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Age
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Art
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Business
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Change
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Famous
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Good
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Life
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Love
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Marriage
Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.
If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Men
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Motivational
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Strength
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Time
Acting is a nice childish profession - pretending you're someone else and, at the same time, selling yourself.
To keep your character intact you cannot stoop to filthy acts. It makes it easier to stoop the next time.
It's life isn't it? You plow ahead and make a hit. And you plow on and someone passes you. Then someone passes them. Time levels.
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Women
Katharine Hepburn quotes about Work
Katharine Hepburn Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Katharine Hepburn quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Katharine Hepburn write about?
Katharine Hepburn has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, art, business, change, death, famous, funny, good, great, life, love, marriage, men, motivational, strength, time, women & work. People always share Age quotes, Art quotes, business, change, death, famous, funny, good, great & life from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Katharine Hepburn?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Katharine Hepburn.
- Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age.
- I think most of the people involved in any art always secretly wonder whether they are really there because they're good or there because they're lucky.
- It's a business you go into because your an egocentric. It's a very embarrassing profession.
- We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.
- Death will be a great relief. No more interviews.
- When I started out, I didn't have any desire to be an actress or to learn how to act. I just wanted to be famous.
- Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
- Life is to be lived. If you have to support yourself, you had bloody well better find some way that is going to be interesting. And you don't do that by sitting around.
- Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get - only with what you are expecting to give - which is everything.
- Only the really plain people know about love - the very fascinating ones try so hard to create an impression that they soon exhaust their talents.