Kathryn Bigelow Quotes and its meanings
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Change
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Courage
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Dad
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Experience
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about History
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Hope
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Movies
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Politics
Kathryn Bigelow quotes about Women
Kathryn Bigelow Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Kathryn Bigelow quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Kathryn Bigelow write about?
Kathryn Bigelow has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about change, courage, dad, experience, history, hope, movies, politics & women. People always share Change quotes, Courage quotes, dad, experience, history, hope, movies, politics & women from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Kathryn Bigelow?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Kathryn Bigelow.
- If there's specific resistance to women making movies, I just choose to ignore that as an obstacle for two reasons: I can't change my gender, and I refuse to stop making movies.
- Our film examines the heroism, courage and prowess of the Soviet submarine force in ways never seen before.
- My dad used to draw these great cartoon figures. His dream was being a cartoonist, but he never achieved it, and it kind of broke my heart. I think part of my interest in art had to do with his yearning for something he could never have.
- When he brought it to me four years ago, Rodney King had just arrived, I was involved in the clean-up of L.A. and I guess it was part of my experience.
- The Communist regime didn't consider this to be a shining moment in history and assigned no heroism to it. They classified it as merely an accident.
- On the other hand, I believe there's hope, because the breakdown and the repair are happening simultaneously.
- I like high impact movies.
- The journey for women, no matter what venue it is - politics, business, film - it's, it's a long journey.