Kevin Spacey Quotes and its meanings
Kevin Spacey quotes about Age
Kevin Spacey quotes about Death
Kevin Spacey quotes about Family
Kevin Spacey quotes about Relationship
Kevin Spacey quotes about Sad
Kevin Spacey quotes about Success
Kevin Spacey Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Kevin Spacey quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Kevin Spacey write about?
Kevin Spacey has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, death, family, relationship, sad & success. People always share Age quotes, Death quotes, family, relationship, sad & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Kevin Spacey?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Kevin Spacey.
- If you haven't turned rebel by twenty you've got no heart if you haven't turned establishment by thirty you've got no brains!
- Success is like death. The more successful you become, the higher the houses in the hills get and the higer the fences get.
- I went through a period of great rebellion within my family, when I was about 9 or 10. I was mad, I had no focus, had no real interest in anything, and so I started to do things that were just rebellious and stupid.
- Over the years, I've been trying to build a relationship with an audience. I've tried to maintain as much of a low profile as I could so that those characters would emerge and their relationship with audiences would be protected.
- I find it sad that by not talking about who I sleep with, that makes me mysterious. There was a time when I would have been called a gentleman.