Larry David Quotes and its meanings
Larry David quotes about Birthday
Larry David quotes about Change
Sometimes I have these fantasies of just moving to a foreign country and coming back with a full head of hair. Or not even come back! Make a new life there with hair... Change my name, just see what happens.
Larry David quotes about Food
Larry David quotes about Freedom
Larry David quotes about Funny
I think we're all good and bad, but good's not funny. Bad is funny. Suppress the good and let the bad out, and then you can be funny.
Larry David quotes about Future
Larry David quotes about Home
There are times when I'm driving home after a day's shooting, thinking to myself, That scene would've been so much better if I had written it out.
Larry David quotes about Mom
Larry David quotes about Money
I wanted to make a living, but I really was not interested in money at all. I was interested in being a great comedian.
I still think of that guy I was without a wife or kids, and I still want to entertain that guy. The lonely guy, the frustrated guy, the guy with no money - this is the guy who needs to laugh.
Larry David quotes about Relationship
Larry David quotes about Religion
Larry David quotes about Truth
Larry David quotes about War
Larry David quotes about Women
Larry David Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Larry David quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Larry David write about?
Larry David has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about birthday, change, food, freedom, funny, future, home, mom, money, relationship, religion, truth, war & women. People always share Birthday quotes, Change quotes, food, freedom, funny, future, home, mom, money & relationship from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Larry David?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Larry David.
- I gave a funny speech at my wife's birthday party, and I'm thinking, 'Hey, I've still got it.'
- The only change I can really see is that I don't have to shop for pants in stores anymore.
- Obviously comedic styles do change.
- Sometimes I have these fantasies of just moving to a foreign country and coming back with a full head of hair. Or not even come back! Make a new life there with hair... Change my name, just see what happens.
- The lunch in a normal American restaurant is very problematic for me. I don't like to have hot food for lunch.
- When you're not concerned with succeeding, you can work with complete freedom.
- Once I know people know who I am, it gives me a lot of licence and freedom to behave in ways I wouldn't normally.
- If you tell the truth about how you're feeling, it becomes funny.
- I think we're all good and bad, but good's not funny. Bad is funny. Suppress the good and let the bad out, and then you can be funny.
- I was planning on my future as a homeless person. I had a really good spot picked out.