Larry Flynt Quotes and its meanings
Larry Flynt quotes about Freedom
Larry Flynt quotes about Friendship
Larry Flynt quotes about Government
Larry Flynt quotes about Love
Larry Flynt quotes about Religion
Larry Flynt quotes about Success
Larry Flynt Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Larry Flynt quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Larry Flynt write about?
Larry Flynt has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about freedom, friendship, government, love, politics, religion & success. People always share Freedom quotes, Friendship quotes, government, love, politics, religion & success from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Larry Flynt?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Larry Flynt.
- Well, one thing, you got to stand in a courtroom and listen to a judge sentencing you to 25 years in prison before you realize that freedom of expression can no longer be taken for granted.
- The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary are love and friendship. A true friend would die for you, so when you start trying to count them on one hand, you don't need any fingers.
- Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.
- Politics is my hobby. Smut is my vocation.
- Religion has caused more harm than any other idea since the beginning of time. There's nothing good I can say about it. People use it as a crutch.
- The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice to achieve this success?