Lisa Loeb Quotes and its meanings
Lisa Loeb quotes about Birthday
Lisa Loeb quotes about Computers
Lisa Loeb quotes about Dad
Lisa Loeb quotes about Education
Lisa Loeb quotes about Freedom
Lisa Loeb quotes about Humor
Lisa Loeb quotes about Learning
Lisa Loeb quotes about Mom
Lisa Loeb quotes about Movies
Lisa Loeb quotes about Sports
When I grew up we had gym at school, two or three dance classes after school, ice skating lessons, and all sorts of sports at our finger tips. We weren't glued to computers because they didn't exist, so being active was all we knew.
Some people train for certain sports and I want to train to be able to hold a super heavy electric guitar and carry luggage around myself because I always have to have 7,000 pairs of shoes. Who cares about sports?
Lisa Loeb quotes about Success
Lisa Loeb quotes about Travel
Lisa Loeb Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Lisa Loeb quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Lisa Loeb write about?
Lisa Loeb has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about birthday, computers, dad, education, food, freedom, humor, learning, mom, movies, sports, success & travel. People always share Birthday quotes, Computers quotes, dad, education, food, freedom, humor, learning, mom & movies from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Lisa Loeb?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Lisa Loeb.
- When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?
- With my daughter, we do arts and crafts, we read a lot, we listen to music, and we cut the strings off balloons and bounce them around after birthday parties.
- When I grew up we had gym at school, two or three dance classes after school, ice skating lessons, and all sorts of sports at our finger tips. We weren't glued to computers because they didn't exist, so being active was all we knew.
- Although my dad was a doctor, we weren't necessarily a super-artsy family. We were just a classic, traditional family who got to take a lot of piano lessons and became a bunch of musicians.
- I think we were raised in a nice Texas Jewish family where education was the most important thing, and close behind that was the arts. It was emphasized and expected that we'd play piano.
- Yeah, well, food is always a part of everything.
- I always wanted to make a children's album because you have the freedom to explore so many wonderful topics and sounds.
- The guys in my band are great-we watch movies, we eat pizza, take walks, read books. Everybody has a really great sense of humor. And my boyfriend comes and visits me on the road.
- Also, I'm always learning better and better how to prioritize and how to leave certain things for the next day.
- I think a good mom is an awake mom. At least for me, I've always been a kinder, better person awake than sleep-deprived!