Liv Tyler Quotes and its meanings
Liv Tyler quotes about Age
Liv Tyler quotes about Amazing
Liv Tyler quotes about Beauty
Liv Tyler quotes about Birthday
Liv Tyler quotes about Cool
Liv Tyler quotes about Dad
Liv Tyler quotes about Diet
Liv Tyler quotes about Food
Liv Tyler quotes about Mom
Liv Tyler Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Liv Tyler quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Liv Tyler write about?
Liv Tyler has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, amazing, beauty, birthday, cool, dad, diet, food & mom. People always share Age quotes, Amazing quotes, beauty, birthday, cool, dad, diet, food & mom from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Liv Tyler?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Liv Tyler.
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
- Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy.
- I love to go shopping at Target. They have so much stuff there, you can buy almost anything, it's really amazing.
- There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me.
- Solitude has its own very strange beauty to it.
- I love my dad, although I'm definitely critical of him sometimes, like when his pants are too tight. But I love him so much and I try to be really supportive of him.
- When I was pregnant. I exercised and was healthy, but it was also the first time since I was 14 that I wasn't on a diet.
- Life excites me-just little, normal, everyday things. Getting out of bed. Getting dressed. Making food. I find it all exciting.
- Sure, my childhood was unusual. All these eccentric, wild people frequented our home: rock stars, drag queens, models, bikers, freaks. But I was not this little rich girl. My mom and I lived in an apartment.