Liza Minnelli Quotes and its meanings
Liza Minnelli quotes about Death
Liza Minnelli quotes about Dreams
Liza Minnelli quotes about Experience
Liza Minnelli quotes about Fear
Liza Minnelli quotes about Future
Liza Minnelli quotes about Home
Liza Minnelli quotes about Humor
Liza Minnelli quotes about Mom
Liza Minnelli quotes about Parenting
Liza Minnelli quotes about Peace
Liza Minnelli quotes about Wedding
Liza Minnelli Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Liza Minnelli quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Liza Minnelli write about?
Liza Minnelli has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about alone, death, dreams, experience, fear, future, home, humor, mom, parenting, peace & wedding. People always share Alone quotes, Death quotes, dreams, experience, fear, future, home, humor, mom & parenting from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Liza Minnelli?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Liza Minnelli.
- What good is sitting all alone in your room?
- I am deeply saddened by the death of my dear friend, Dudley Moore.
- I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
- My mother gave me my drive but my father gave me my dreams.
- Now, having had this experience, I can't say really what they were looking for. I don't know their minds. But every time I see a reality show, it seems that the most entertaining parts on other reality shows are when they make their guests look foolish.
- The regrets of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow can kill you.
- He's a good tough producer, yes. But I don't think that he's unreasonable unless he feels threatened. And when somebody's in your home, I think everybody in the home gets threatened.
- You see, that's another thing that my parents gave me: an enormously great sense of humor.
- He was doing - Ray was designing the clothes for my mom's show from California. And one of the first appearances I ever made on television was on my mother's show and Ray and Bob did the clothes for that. It has been a long time.
- I know that. I'm having a ball. I'm not slap happy. I'm just filled up with joy and with peace and with all kinds of things that have eluded me for quite a few years. And they're back and they're thriving.