Lucille Ball Quotes and its meanings
Lucille Ball quotes about Age
Lucille Ball quotes about Business
Lucille Ball quotes about Failure
Lucille Ball quotes about Faith
Lucille Ball quotes about Funny
Lucille Ball quotes about Good
Lucille Ball quotes about Home
Lucille Ball quotes about Learning
Lucille Ball quotes about Life
Lucille Ball quotes about Love
Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
Lucille Ball quotes about Religion
Lucille Ball quotes about Wisdom
Lucille Ball quotes about Women
Lucille Ball quotes about Work
Luck? I don't know anything about luck. I've never banked on it and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work - and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't.
I am a real ham. I love an audience. I work better with an audience. I am dead, in fact, without one.
Lucille Ball Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Lucille Ball quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Lucille Ball write about?
Lucille Ball has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, business, failure, faith, funny, good, home, learning, life, love, religion, wisdom, women & work. People always share Age quotes, Business quotes, failure, faith, funny, good, home, learning, life & love from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Lucille Ball?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Lucille Ball.
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- I will never do another TV series. It couldn't top I Love Lucy, and I'd be foolish to try. In this business, you have to know when to get off.
- I hate failure and that divorce was a Number One failure in my eyes. It was the worst period of my life. Neither Desi nor I have been the same since, physically or mentally.
- One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
- You see much more of your children once they leave home.
- I'm not funny. What I am is brave.
- In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.
- Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.