Magic Johnson Quotes and its meanings
Magic Johnson quotes about Age
Magic Johnson quotes about Attitude
Magic Johnson quotes about Best
Magic Johnson quotes about Diet
Magic Johnson quotes about Funny
Magic Johnson quotes about Hope
Magic Johnson quotes about Mom
Magic Johnson quotes about Smile
Magic Johnson quotes about Sports
Magic Johnson quotes about Work
Magic Johnson Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Magic Johnson quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Magic Johnson write about?
Magic Johnson has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about age, attitude, best, diet, funny, hope, mom, smile, sports & work. People always share Age quotes, Attitude quotes, best, diet, funny, hope, mom, smile, sports & work from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Magic Johnson?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Magic Johnson.
- I wanted to do two things when I was growing up, about your age. I wanted to play in the NBA, and I wanted to be a businessman after my basketball career was over, and that is what I am doing now.
- If somebody says no to you, or if you get cut, Michael Jordan was cut his first year, but he came back and he was the best ever. That is what you have to have. The attitude that I'm going to show everybody, I'm going to work hard to get better and better.
- My diet is mostly chicken and fish. I make sure I get a lot of vegetables, a lot of fruit. I am a big fruit man, I am a vegetable man anyway. And I also get a lot of rest. That's the key I may be up early, but I'm in bed early too.
- I tell you, it's funny because the only time I think about HIV is when I have to take my medicine twice a day.
- All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.
- God blessed me with two unbelievable parents, and I am just like both of them. I have the smile and charisma of my mother and the big heart of my mom, because she wants to save the world and help the world, so I am just like her.
- Everyone thought I was going to die like a year later, they didn't know. So I helped educate sports, and then the world, that a man living with HIV can play basketball. He's not going to give it to anybody by playing basketball.