Margot Kidder Quotes and its meanings
Margot Kidder quotes about Amazing
Margot Kidder quotes about Christmas
Margot Kidder quotes about Death
Margot Kidder quotes about Famous
Margot Kidder quotes about Fear
Margot Kidder quotes about Mom
Margot Kidder quotes about Peace
Margot Kidder quotes about Sad
Margot Kidder quotes about Science
Margot Kidder Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Margot Kidder quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Margot Kidder write about?
Margot Kidder has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about amazing, christmas, death, famous, fear, mom, peace, sad & science. People always share Amazing quotes, Christmas quotes, death, famous, fear, mom, peace, sad & science from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Margot Kidder?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Margot Kidder.
- You don't have a lot of time you have to get it right. It's amazing how they create these episodes in such a short amount of time. They lavish a lot of care and money on each episode, and they just look terrific.
- My grandson sees me as Lois on TV every Christmas, and that scores me points.
- Depakote also has a really bad side effect, which is death.
- I was in two episodes playing Christopher Reeve's character's emissary. They wanted to have my character announce Dr Swan's death, which I thought was exploitative.
- The thing about being famous is, it's weird. The only people who get how weird it is are other famous people.
- I don't buy into any of that hogwash. They put that out to sell tickets. It's just a classic horror movie, with the Greek drama formula of good versus evil, and lots of fear.
- We didn't have movies in this little mining town. When I was 12 my mom took me to New York and I saw Bye Bye Birdie, with people singing and dancing, and that was it.
- I was very active in the peace movement, still am.
- With any group of people in life, sad things happen, and crazy things, and happy things. When you're in the public eye, it's just amplified, that's all.
- There's a new science out called orthomolecular medicine. You correct the chemical imbalance with amino acids and vitamins and minerals that are naturally in the body.