Mark Hoppus Quotes and its meanings
Mark Hoppus quotes about Car
Mark Hoppus quotes about Dad
Mark Hoppus quotes about Dating
Mark Hoppus quotes about Mom
Mark Hoppus quotes about Politics
Mark Hoppus quotes about Sports
Mark Hoppus quotes about Teacher
Mark Hoppus quotes about Trust
Mark Hoppus Quotes Index
We have also created a dictionary word index for Mark Hoppus quotes. Click here to view the complete index.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What does Mark Hoppus write about?
Mark Hoppus has written on many topics but he is most famous for his work about car, dad, dating, mom, politics, sports, teacher & trust. People always share Car quotes, Dad quotes, dating, mom, politics, sports, teacher & trust from his literary works.
What are the top most famous quotes by Mark Hoppus?
Here are the top most famous quotes by Mark Hoppus.
- I lived in small town out in the desert and my friend used to steal his mom's car in the middle of the night. He'd drive over to my house, I'd sneak out and we'd go out to the desert and just burn things down.
- Parents don't understand kids and kids don't understand parents. My parents were divorced when I was really young and I went to live with my dad.
- Thank God I never got in a fight. All of the jock dudes hated me, but all of their girlfriends thought I was nice so they wouldn't touch me. It was infuriating to them.
- If we tried to write about politics, you'd realize that we're all a bunch of idiots.
- The last few years I became a lot more into sports. Growing up, the sports I liked were independent sports, like skateboarding. I was really into skateboarding, and not necessarily team televised sports.
- From a very early age, my wife and I told our son that there are times and places for everything. I told him, look, when you're in class, you have to be quiet and listen to your teacher, but when you go out to the playground, you can scream and be silly.
- All I can hope to do is instill great morality in my son and trust him along the way. The music he listens to or how he chooses to wear his hair doesn't define his moral compass, and if he wants to listen to country music and wear a cowboy hat too, that's fine.